Privacy and Cookies
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation about your personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our privacy and cookies policy (https://jamaicatoursandtransfers.com/privacy-and-cookies/)
- For these Terms and Conditions,
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: Management@jamaicatoursandtransfers.com.
- As we are a ground transportation service provider, we cannot be made responsible for any loss of any kind that may happen at pick-up or drop-off locations, tours premises or outside of the vehicle assigned to your booking.
- We cannot be made responsible for losses arising from missed flights, meetings or events, and it’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they choose a suitable pick-up time (especially for returns flights) that will accommodate reasonable unforeseen traffic congestions and other delays. We recommend a pick-up time that is at least 3 hours before your department flight, meeting or event.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to secure their personal effects while inside the vehicle assigned to the booking.
- The Supplier will accept liability (within the remit of the vehicle’s insurance procured for the transportation of passengers) where clear & proven negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations can be proven.
- All vehicles will have the necessary insurances & license requirements as outlined by the Jamaica Tourist Board.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a conflict occurs, customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate answer within five working days.