- We will make the refund without undue delay, and not later than five working days.
- We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
Circumstances Beyond the Control of Either Party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel).
- Where a flight number was provided during the booking stage, and the customer’s flight has been cancelled or delayed, this would be deemed as such a circumstance. Where no flight number was provided with a claim cannot be made in retrospect for a delayed or cancelled flight.