Terms & Condition
Please read all these terms and conditions as they will govern any service contract entered into at Jamaica Tours and Transfers. As we can accept your order & make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms & conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want & nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please phone us at Info@jamaicatoursandtransfers.com or on 07595152720.
- These Terms & Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are Jamaica Tours & Transfers Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under company number 11888093 at Postal address 26 Hengest Ave, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0BP, our email address, and telephone number is as follow Info@jamaicatoursandtransfers.comand 07595152720; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services mean the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website www.jamaicatoursandtransfers.com on which the Services are advertised.
- The description of the Services we supply is as set out in the Website or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only, and there may be small discrepancies in the actual service supplied as these can be influenced by a number of factors.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any private pick-up or drop-off premises or location you have supplied us.
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which prevents us from delivering the contracted services which entitle us to suspend delivery of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect.
- A Customer is not entitled to a refund if they fail to provide access to private properties which prevents us from delivering the contracted Services.
Personal Information & Registration
- When registering to use the Website, you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post, and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject or cancel a booking for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to verify that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Booking Detail confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Booking Detail). You will receive the Booking Detail Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees & Payment Contingencies
- The fees (Fees) for the Services or the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Costs for Services may be calculated on a fixed amount or a standard daily rate basis.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order, and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- While prices will be displayed using the industry’s preferred currency (USD), payments will be taken in UK Sterling (GBP) using the bank spot rate.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, by the Booking Details.
- If we are unable to deliver the Services agreed in circumstances not due to the fault of the customer and where the customer refuses to accept a variant of the Services booked, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount).
Right to Cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions; you can cancel the booking (Contract) within three days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period and your right to cancel will expire three days (72 hours) before the contracted start date & time of the Service.
- No refund will be applicable if the contract is cancelled outside the cancellation period.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by signing into your account, select the booking you want to cancel and select the “cancel my booking” option. This process is clearly outlined and easy to follow from the “My Account” page at com, if you require support to cancel a booking, you must email us at Info@jamaicatoursandtransfers.combefore your cancellation period expires.
Effects of Cancellation in The Cancellation Period
- If you cancel this contract before the cancellation period has expired, we will refund to you all payments received from you.