Rose Hall is a Jamaican Georgian style mansion in Montego Bay, Jamaica with a panoramic view of the coast. It had fallen into ruins by the 1960s but was then restored. It currently hosts a tour and museum that showcase Rose Hall’s slave history and the legend of the White Witch of Rose Hall. The White Witch awaits you in the great house at Rose Hall. Dead more than a century, Annie Palmer still stirs memories of her reign as the mistress of the Rose Hall Great House. Cursed by slaves, the White Witch Annie Palmer, turned a magnificent plantation into a hell house of atrocities. Countless slaves fell prey to her torture, and all three of her husband’s met their death at her hands. The Great House is but one of many attractions on the 6,600-acre Rose Hall Plantation. Here, visitors can experience the complete spectrum of island living-mountain villages, cane fields, luxury villas, resort hotels and condominiums, miles of beautiful beaches and well-maintained golf courses.
General Tour Information
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & weight restrictions may apply at some venue
- Entry fee applicable at some venues (this in not included)
- Bring clothes, swimsuits & towels where necessary.
- Bring cash, camera, sunscreen. No jewellery.
- Some tours are not recommended for pregnant women
- Some tours are not recommended for the physically challenged
- Check out our Terms & Conditions.