Bob Marley (St Ann) Tour
Bob Marley Mausoleum, Nine Mile, Jamaica
Don’t Worry. Be Happy!
Robert Nesta Marley was a Jamaican singer and songwriter. Considered one of the pioneers of reggae, his musical career was marked by blending elements of reggae, ska, and rocksteady, as well as forging a smooth and distinctive voice and songwriting style. Bob Marley is considered a legend not just in Jamaica but by Reggae lovers all over the globe. He is frequently referred to as the King of Reggae music; an accolade that represents his purity in music. Our exclusive Bob Marley birthplace tour takes you to the high mountains nine miles in the culturally significant parish of St Ann. Explore the rich history and delve into the house where Bob Marley was born and spend his early years.
On this exclusive tour you can also have a look at the gorgeous Mount Zion, where the legend himself, Bob Marley meditated and composed his powerful and inspiring music for the world. If you are a Reggae fan, a Bob Marley fan or want to see a piece of Jamaica’s influential history, then this tour is a must.
- Bob Marley fans will delight visting his birthplace
- Family friendly tour
- listen to some authentic bob marley music
- Educational and Informative
- Historical significance
Tour Duration & Availability
- 2:00 hours approx. (excludes journey time)
- Daily Tour
- Tour duration excludes journey times to and from the tour venue
- Confirmation will be subject to availability
- All tours are weather permitting
- Minimum Age: 3 years
- Other age & weight restrictions may apply
- A venue “entry fee” may be applicable at some venues (this in not included)
- For more information check out our Terms & Conditions.
What to Bring
- Comfortable footwear
- Change of clothes
- Water Shoes
- Jewellery is not recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged or disabled
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness