Dunn’s River Fall & Bobsled Tour
Dunns River Falls, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn’s River Falls is a famous waterfall near Ocho Rios, Jamaica and a major Caribbean tourist attraction that receives thousands of visitors each year. Dunn’s River Falls is one of Jamaica’s must-see natural treasures and is considered to be one of the most beautiful spots on the island. Dunn’s River Falls in Jamaica’s most famous water attraction and is also renowned worldwide. Join in on the fun and join hands to be part of a human chain to ascend the slopes of this magnificent 600-feet waterfall. This is the perfect tour to relax and unwind in the beautiful water of the waterfall and create lasting family memories is the natural and picturesque views of Dunn’s River Falls.
The second part of the tour is a visit to Mystic Mountain Jamaica Bobsled adventure, and Mystic Mountain Jamaica Bobsled is inspired by the famous Jamaican Bobsled Olympic Team. This is a custom-designed, high-tech bobsled that speeds you along the 1,000-meter steel rail track, the Bobsled is gravity-driven and can achieve incredible speeds.
- Combo tour of invigorating waterfalls and an adrenaline rush rainforest experience
- Enjoy splashing in the beautiful lagoons and waterfalls of Dunn’s River Falls
- Enjoy diving off into the deeps of the Dunn’s River Falls water
- Enjoy the stunning picturesque scenery of nature.
- Enjoy climbing the 600ft Dunn’s River Falls in a human chain
- Adrenaline pumping Bobsled ride high above the ground
- Bring along a towel, bathing suit, water shoes and a camera to capture the experience
- Activity fee not included